What are the Open Cosmos benefits
Horizon Europe R&I funding programme is huge, highly competitive and any organisation requires just the following quadruplet of support for becoming successful in it.
- Support 1: Top-notch trainings with step-by-step recipes and guidance on each of the different Horizon Europe sub-programmes (e.g. ERC, Horizon Europe collaborative projects, Intelligence behind Horizon Europe, Project Management, Innovation Management, etc) developing great Excellent, Impact and Implementation sections, Widening, Financial Management and EC auditing
- Support 2: Regular personalised support on any of your challenges in both the pre-award and post-award phases in planning and implementing R&I projects
- Support 3: External evaluation of the latest draft of your R&I grant application
- Support 4: Intelligent Partnering Support for identifying key contacts to connect with as potential partner or as potential coordinator
However, most of the organisations do not have the resources for providing all the above services or even a fraction of them to all their personnel.
This is the reason that we recently launched OpenCosmos service that is open to all types of organisations and providing this quadruplet of support at a minimal cost without compromising in quality. OpenCosmos platform is based on 24+ years experience in developing winning grant applications in European research and innovation programmes as well as 18+ years from evaluating proposals as EC expert.
There are different membership levels according to your organisation (from University/Research Institutes to individual membership schemas). It is by far the best that you can do for your organisation or yourself in order to scale-up the success in Horizon Europe with minimal effort and resources.
Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible in person and arrange a live demo to show you the outstanding value of OpenCosmos membership. There are limited membership places available for ensuring high-quality service.
In this respect, we have created OpenCosmos platform as follows:
As soon as your organisation becomes a member of OpenCosmos then ALL your personnel will have unlimited access to all the above four services. i.e. anyone with an email address based on the domain name of their organisation (@myorganisationdomainname) enjoys now top support for success in Horizon Europe. Namely:
- Asset 1: Online Top-notch courses for mastering the game in European research and live monthly Q&A sessions
- Asset 2: Mastermind Guidance - External Evaluation and support by an EC expert on Horizon Europe grant applications
Who can enjoy them
Anyone with an email address based on the domain name of their organisation that is already a member of OpenCosmos, can register for free here and shortly after checking the validity of their email address, we will provide them full access to all three assets
For how long
All assets will be available to all individuals from a member organisation for all the duration that the organisation is a member of OpenCosmos platform. The minimum membership duration is one year.
What is the fee
The fee for accessing any of the OpenCosmos services is free (zero Euro) for all the individuals that their organisation has purchased the OpenCosmos membership. If you are not sure whether your organisation is a member of OpenCosmos, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get access
As an individual from a member organisation to OpenCosmos, you can purchase OpenCosmos for free by registering your details below. We will check your details and especially that your email address is based on a domain name of a member organisation in OpenCosmos and shortly after, we will grant you access to all the three assets.
For granting you full access, we will need from a few minutes up to a maximum one working day after your registration.
Short introduction on how to use each of the OpenCosmos Services/assets