OpenCosmos Intelligent Partnering Platform
Why OpenCosmos Intelligent Partnering Platform is by far the best option to build/join competent consortia
Right partnering in highly competitive and challenging European Research and Innovation (R&I) Programmes such as Horizon Europe, is a cornerstone for successful funded proposals and projects. Up to now, there were very few and expensive options to find either the right partners for your proposal idea or to find proper channels to highlight your expertise and join as partner highly ambitious proposals initiated by others.
- Undervalue or overvalue of Infoday events. For example, infodays organised by EC for networking and informing about their call topics for funding are very quickly fully booked, they are expensive to participate (free to attend but usually with significant travelling costs in case they don't take place virtually, they are overwhelmed by organisations that desperately wish to get involved in other R&I proposals without any specific value to contribute, and usually there is a very limited window for asking specific questions either related to the call topic or to your proposal idea or even highlighting the value of your proposal idea or your key competencies and resources for engaging further interest.
- Low value of partner search facilities: Furthermore, partner search facilities as well as related social media channels (such as linkedin groups for finding partners in specific topics) are not normally quality assessed and anyone can use them to promote their skills/expertise and competencies or their proposal ideas and in most of the cases it is difficult to find some value there with so much "noise".
Consequently, finding the right partners is a big challenge even for organisations with an extensive network, since network is like muscles. You need to work on them consistently in order to maintain their size and become stronger and in most of the cases this requires a lot of resources and time.
Therefore, OpenCosmos Intelligent Partnering service is by far the best option for engaging with top organisations that contribute with high value.
How OpenCosmos intelligent partnering platform is so effective for building/joining competent consortia in Horizon Europe
- Personalised support: OpenCosmos has collaborated with EU calls smart platform and offers personalised intelligent support facility for building or joining highly competitive consortia that initiate Horizon Europe proposals. Any individual from a member in OpenCosmos platform is able to complete a specially designed online form for a) profiling themself, their group and their organisation as well as b) their needs and c) indicating the organisations they wish to partner based on past research and innovation projects.
- Expert support and suggestions based on the submitted form: The EUCalls team will check the submitted form and needs and SUGGEST within a week specific individuals along with their contact details that could be contacted for building or joining a competent consortium in Horizon Europe.
- Collaboration with EU Calls Platform: OpenCosmos has partnered with EUCalls smart platform. In more detail with EUCalls, you can:
- Keep ahead of your game in funding
Be the first to know what's new in the world of EU funding opportunities with ongoing notifications and a constantly updated list of Calls for startups from over 50 different sources.
- Personalized Matching Environment
Save time and resources from scouting for new funds. As a premium member you can have your personalized recommendations for funds or partnerships based on your expertise and needs, either this is a financial one or an idea you wish to implement.
- Be part of the growing network
Don't stay behind of the opportunities for growth. Join the growing network of over 6.600 experts. Create your profile and get promoted as a possible partner in relevant proposals for funding or ongoing projects.
- Never waste an inspired idea again
Write and share your ideas, manage, and organize them in one place and transform them easily into winning proposals for funding. New partners with common vision will notice your ideas and they will start working with you, as coordinators.