50-50 OpenCosmos External Partnership Programme
We would like to welcome you to by far the best partnership opportunity
because via OpenCosmos,
- we provide the contacts, you need to approach
- you add value to those contacts with the OpenCosmos annual membership
- you promote by far the best value for money and the most effective tool for innovative organisations to exploit successfully European Research and Innovation Funding Programmes (i.e. Horizon Europe)
- you receive the highest ever income with the 50-50 External Partnership Programme
- we provide you with the tools/templates for making the engagement and approach
- initially, we just need the introduction from your side and we undertake the rest at least at the beginning until you become familiar with the whole sale process
- Around an hour per day or 5 hours per week are needed to be successful
- we support you in the whole sales process so that you never feel alone.
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals or organisations that wish to earn 100K EUR income or more by helping organisations (individuals, universities, companies, SMEs, or even associations) in exploiting successfully and effectively European Funding Programmes such as Horizon Europe via OpenCosmos platform. You can see also here a recorded demo of OpenCosmos different features. We know from the first experience that there is nothing else that combines in one place top services such as external evaluation of proposals before submission, consultancy on proposal development, matchmaking/partnering based on AI, access to a wide list of top-notch trainings (live and recorded ones), monthly live coaching sessions, access to all funding opportunities in Europe (300+) every month as well as a virtual accelerator for supporting fundraising of SMEs & Startups for global growth. With a very low price an organisation can become a member and its whole staff can have unlimited access to unique and effective services as well as high-quality support in succeeding in Horizon Europe. Just to get an idea, the University of Girona which is a member of OpenCosmos already for a year, doubled the number of proposals submitted as well as its success rate.
OpenCosmos 50-50 External Partnership Programme Fee
Why OpenCosmos 50-50 External Partnership Programme is by far the best option to add value to innovative organisations for example to SMEs and start-ups and receive significant income
- Your commission will be up to 50% on the received registration fee and you can arrange with us so that you have a smaller commission in case you wish to offer extra incentives and special offers to the contacts you approach. E.g. In the case that the annual membership fee is 3000 EUR for SMEs and start-ups, we can set it up so, in case you decide to have a commission fee of 30% and the organisations to contact to have the rest (a 20%) as a special discount on the registration fee. In this case, you will generate income of around 900 EUR per purchase and your members will have a discount of around 600 EUR, i.e. paying in total instead of 3000 EUR something around 2400 EUR!
- Significant expected income. In any case, your income is expected to be quite significant. E.g. Assume that just 120 purchases are made every year from the contacts we provide (currently 10% of 1000+ contacts to be approached) (say around 10 per month) at say 3000 EUR, then your total annual income with 50% commission will be 180000 EUR with just some persistent and coordinated effort from your side. You don't even need to have contacts since we provide them to you. It gets also even better since for any subsequent annual membership renewals from the contacts you make, you will still get paid automatically without any further actions from your side, other than follow-up with the current members you brought to the platform and ensuring that they are satisfied with the OpenCosmos service so that to renew the service.
- Your fee of up to 50% of the paid membership fees includes also any VAT if applicable. Normally, if you are based in EU but outside Cyprus and your VAT number is validated via VIES, then there is no VAT charged in the issued invoices.